Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lost and found

"Paradoxical, Ironic, Bundle of contradictions, Most confused thing on two legs with eleven opinions and a half  on nine issues."

This is what  Quizly ( or such other time pass web applications)  would throw up if I were to succumb to the temptation of taking up online Personality tests.

Tangentially trite descriptions will emerge every time, if you decide to go in for best of three. As random as that and establishing polarity.

My Garden-The little heaven does the same to me. Just when I think, I found myself here , I  lose it to the incredible miracles that happen in this green and brown world.

My garden  looked like this when I started two years back...



And my kindred garden sways between polarity and randomness, giving me the much-needed company while I sip my chai and garden on.